Some additional resources have now been made available for Scouts | Terrain. They are:
- Guide to using Scouts | Terrain in different languages
- Pioneer Tracker Data Export Instructions Video
- Scouts | Terrain Data Input Wizard Video
You can find these on the Scouts | Terrain page.
We have now made available some initial Scouts | Terrain user guides. You can find guides on:
- How To Import Data
- How To Navigate the Members Table
- How Setup Scout Groups (Units and Patrols)
- Pioneer Tracker Export Instructions
These new guides can be found on the Scouts | Terrain page, under the User Guides tab.
pr.scouts.com.au now features a dedicated page for Scouts | Terrain resources.
This page will grow with resources as documentation, guides, and videos become available.
And don’t forget to join us in the Scouts | Terrain User Community Facebook group, to join in discussions and obtain peer support using this brand new digital programming and record keeping system.
Video recordings of the webinars developed for our early adopters are now available in the dedicated new Scouts | Terrain page.
It is important to note that from feedback and what continues to be developed, Scouts | Terrain has already evolved and will continue to evolve from what can be seen in the videos. This means that the final product will be even better than what you see here!
Another change is the name. You might see “Traverse” on some screens. This was a possible name but it couldn’t be used in the end.
Read more about Scouts | Terrain here.
Finally, get yourself into the Scouts | Terrain User Community Facebook Group to discuss and learn more about Scouts | Terrain!
Scouts Australia & Two Bulls have had some really busy weeks in development recently.
Check out our development update here (Click here!).
Here are some highlights:
- Basecamp has been created. This is an exciting visual representation of the Achievement Pathways which members can interact with.
- We welcomed our Digital Champions & user testers through a training session on the 14th June.
- User Testing has commenced on the 19th June, and will conclude approx. 10th July.
- Programming (being able to create a Unit’s program cycle) has been created. We will be making tweaks to this based on User Testing feedback & our team’s examination.
- Two Bulls announced their partnership with Scouts Australia
- Achievement Pathways content has been feature completed – we are now making tweaks to language, layout and age appropriateness
- We have published a Scouts Australia news page containing exciting info about the system! (Website Link)
We are excited to share a development update – and looking forward to getting this system out there for all Scouting members.
Enjoy this update, and be excited for launch.
Check out the other sprint development updates in the Other Resources section of this site.
We have now published each of the “Sprint Updates” for the new digital system coming online in July. The system has been under development since the end of 2019 and development has comprised of a series of “sprints” to create each of the different areas of functionality. You can read about each Sprint and the work that has been achieved surrounding each Sprint in the Sprint Updates. There are currently 8 Sprints reported on, with 10 planned in total.
Sprint Updates can be found on the Other Resources page, under the New Digital System tab.
You can also read the latest detail about the new digital system on the Scouts Australia website here.