To help Scouts and Leaders understand more about assisting and leading for each Milestone level a series of resources have been created outlining a range of different scenarios for each age sections.
There is a document for each age section, and they can be found on the Achievement Pathways page, under the Program Essentials tab.
All age sections have now been updated with some clarifications and new Scouts Australia branding.
Now available online are the role descriptions for formal leadership roles for every section.
- Joey Scouts – Patrol Leader
- Cub Scouts – Unit Leader, Patrol Leader, Assistant Patrol Leader
- Scouts – Unit Leader, Patrol Leader, Assistant Patrol Leader, Project Patrol Leader
- Venturer Scouts – Unit Leader, Project Patrol Leader
- Rover Scouts – Unit Leader, Project Patrol Leader
You can find these resources in the Patrols and Units tab of the Fundamentals page.