You may have noticed some new things going on, on pr.scouts.com.au!
We have made some adjustments to help you get more from this portal to all things youth program.
Here’s what we have done:
- A new front page. A bit more interesting and has the latest news posts for you to check out (like this one!).
- The Contacts page has been updated with new details for you to access local support for the program and Scouts | Terrain.
- A support form for Scouts | Terrain which has the same functionality as the help button inside Scouts | Terrain. You don’t need to login to access this.
- You can find links to the support form on the front page, in the menu at the top, and as a button on the Scouts | Terrain page. Or just go directly to pr.scouts.com.au/terrain/support/
- There are new menu items that take you to other Scouts Australia websites that might help you with youth development, your program, and programming. Find links to:
- The S2P Converter
- International Scouting
- On Demand (eLearning) Training for youth and adults
- Scouts Australia Institution of Training (SAIT) qualifications for youth and adults
- National Key Resources – guides and policies beyond the youth program.
- Find the rich library of International Challenge Cards by clicking the button on the Programming page, under the Useful Resources tab.