Scouts | Terrain FAQs
A knowledge base of common questions.
Outdoor Adventure Skills
- Can I have multiple verifiers?
- Can Scouts who are not two Stages above be able to click the Approve/Improve buttons?
- Can youth members search Scouts | Terrain for members that can mentor them in the Outdoor Adventure Skills?
- How do you achieve Outdoor Adventure Skills in Scouts | Terrain?
- How do youth members use the two-up Outdoor Adventure Skills flow in Scouts | Terrain?
- How does Scouts | Terrain ensure the person signing off activities is accredited to do so, such as a 2-up youth member or a Leader with BOS?
- How should Joey Scouts use the Outdoor Adventure Skills?
- If I’m a member of an adventurous activity team, such as a guide or instructor, supporting an activity that is occurring, how can I support the activity within the system?
- Is the verifier notified?
- Is there a logbook?
- What can the Unit Council see when approving a Stage progression?
- What should we attach to I-statements when we add a verifier to them?