Scouts | Terrain FAQs
A knowledge base of common questions.
- Will Scouts be waiting a long time for approvals if Unit Council members are not well organised?
- Who can approve a submission for the Achievement Pathways?
- Where can I send feedback or submit a bug report?
- What happens when something i have submitted to the Unit Council is approved or marked as needing improvement?
- What does a Unit Leader see in the system?
- Is there flexibility regarding who is on the Unit Council?
- How do I know who is on the Unit Council?
- Do we have the same Unit Council expectations for Joey Scouts compared to Rover Scouts?
- Can I Review> my Special Interest Area project?
- Can a youth member on the Unit Council be given access to the approvals view, or full programming view only?
- Can a youth member edit their submission once it’s been submitted for approval?
- Can a Unit Council provide a reason or comment on a youth member’s submission if they feel it needs to be improved?
- As a member of the Unit Council, I have approved an item/submission in the Approvals, but it looks like nothing has happened?
- As a member of the Unit Council, can I see who suggested an activity idea?
- Are there other specific youth leadership positions in the system?